Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Thank you!

Thank you for helping me come in first in the Democratic Primary! As always, I am humbled and honored to have been chosen as the standard-bearer for the Democratic party in the Fighting 31st.

Republican voters, I'm confused. I appreciate that you sent Mr. Dwyer packing. That nightmare is ending. But of all the qualified and capable candidates who were seeking to replace him, why did you pick Ms. Simonaire? She seems nice enough but, as far as I know, she's never held a job, her life experiences are minimal and her "fresh" "new" ideas seem to be the same old stuff. What's the plan here?

I've heard that she's a hard-worker and that she was out campaigning for the previous two years. And that's great, because she's not working, she has the time to put into a campaign. If that was all there was to it, Craig Reynolds would be the top vote-getter every year. He knocked on every door in the district three times. I'm still in awe of how hard that guy worked. Kurtz and Chisholm both worked hard but they also had to work their day-jobs.

I recognize that my district is very conservative and that there seems to be a knee-jerk reaction to vote for the Republican. But I hope that the voters of all parties will at least hear me out and decide based on the merits of the candidates.

Thank you again for picking me in the primary and look for me to knock on your door between now and November.

No comments:

Post a Comment