Sunday, October 10, 2010

Teachers Endorsement



Thank you Teachers for endorsing me. I am proud that Maryland's schools have been ranked number one in the nation for two years in a row. I hope we can extend that record for the next four years.

On a personal note, I am a product of public education. I went to the Public Honors College (St. Mary's College of Maryland) and then to the University of Maryland School of Law. We have a good system.

I would not have progressed as far as I have without the help of public education, in-state tuition which has remained affordable and student loan financing. Thank you teachers and thank you Democrats for creating this ladder of opportunity to for me to climb up.

Only a few more days to go until early voting! Vote Chiappelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment