Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm Back!

The last couple years have been very busy for me. My son, Zander, is two and a half. His two older sisters are both in school. My law firm requires a lot of attention. My wife finished nursing school and has just started work as a labor and delivery nurse in Baltimore. All that did not leave a lot of time for campaigning.

I had pretty much resigned myself to not running this election cycle when I noticed something. There were approximately 8 people running on the Republican side and only one person running on the Democrat side. That left an opening that Don Dwyer could use to get re-elected. That is unacceptable.

If it is in my power (actually it's in the hands of the voters but you know what I mean) to stop Dwyer from being re-elected, then by gosh it is my responsibility to run.

If you are just tuning in, I campaigned against Dwyer last time on account of his terrible record and inability to get anything done in Annapolis. He has had a very busy four years since the last election with two criminal convictions. Once for drunk-driving a boat over some children and the second for plain old drunk-driving. I understand that he has some personal issues in his life as well that may have caused him to drink.

Let's stay positive: Dwyer needs a break. Let's send him home so he can take the time he needs to fix whatever he has going on in his life.


No comments:

Post a Comment